Sabtu, 03 September 2011

Break your heart

Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna decieve you

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart.

There's not point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
By doing this behaving

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart

And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
If you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
Told ya from the start.

I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar